Patients are tired of all the confusion these days, when it comes to stem cell treatments and other regenerative modalities.
The Institute of Regenerative Medicine would like to invite you to a very special and informative seminar, where you will get the truth about stem cell therapy from a BOARD-CERTIFIED ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON.
Dr. Joseph Purita is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with over 35 years of experience, and has performed over 10,000 PRP and stem-cell treatments.
You Will Learn:
- What's Happening In Regenerative Orthopedics Today
- What You Need To Know About The Different Types of Stem Cells
- What Works and What Doesn't
- What You Should Look For When Choosing A Regenerative Medicine Provider
- Why Doctors Are Choosing To Stop Replacing Joints and Start Regenerating Them