|Office||Boca Raton, FL|
Dr. Joseph Purita, MD
Dr. Joseph Purita, a pioneer in the use of Regenerative Cell and PRP therapy for orthopedic conditions, graduated from Georgetown University Medical School and served his surgical internship at the University of Florida Medical Center.
Following completion of his orthopedic surgery residency at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he served as the Chief Administrative Resident, Dr. Purita joined the Boca Raton Orthopedic Group (BROG) in 1981.
Dr. Purita is an instructor and proctor of surgeons in the use of lasers in arthroscopic and orthopedic surgery at a variety of area hospitals.
- Southern Medical Association
- Palm Beach Medical Society
- Broward County Medical Society
- Palm Beach Orthopedic Society
- Florida Medical Association
- International Cartilage Repair Society
- American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (founding member)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgery
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American College of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Pain Management
- American Board of Regenerative Medicine
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2021
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2020
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2019
- Orthoregen International Symposium - Remarkable Contribution - 2019
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2018
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2017
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2016
- 18th Annual Honor Your Doctor Award 2016 - Helen M. Babione Medical Scholarship, Rotary Club Downtown Boca Raton
- Certificate of Recognition - Organizing Committee Member of the International Conference and Expo on Musculoskeletal Disease and Regeneration 2016
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2015
- Certificate of Recognition - OMICS International Conference Orthopedics and Rheumatology 2015
- Certificate of Speech in Xi’an, China The First Annual World Congress of Orthopedics 2014
- Dash Terumo Marketing Philippines Inc. - Certificate of Appreciation 2014
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2014
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2013
- Certificate of Appreciation - Guest Speaker on “Regenerative Cell Therapy”, Gullas College of Medicine, University of the Visayas - 2013
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgery 2012
- Certificate of Appreciation - Korean Association of Regenerative Cell and Tissue and Regeneration 2012 Symposium
- A4MC - 2012 Shanghai World Congress on Anti Aging Medicine
- Plaque of Appreciation - Adventist Hospital Miller Health Institute - Recognition of expertise in Regenerative Injection Therapy as International Guest Lecturer
- The Medical Board of California - Physician and Surgeon
- Certificate of Membership - American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Age Management Medicine Tutorial Training Completion - The Cegenics Education & Research Foundation - 2007
- The University of Miami School of Medicine - Residency in Orthopedic Surgery - 1981
- The University of Florida College of Medicine - Basic Surgical Residency - 1977
- Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners - 1977
Conference Key Note Speaking
- 2008 – Present : Lecturer at Florida Atlantic University to undergraduate Students on Regenerative Cells
- 2007 – Present : Physician instructor in Technique of Bone Marrow Use And Platelet Rich Plasma for Harvest Technologies
- March 2010 : Visiting professor at Santiago Dominican Repub Hospital
- 1st Conference on Regenerative Cells & Genetics A4M Ap Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Lecture #1 The use of Supplements in Platelet Rich Plasma and Regenerative Cell Injections
- Lecture #2 The use of Regenerative Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma Injections in an office setting
- April 2010: A4M Brazil Regenerative Cell & Genetics in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Lecture #1 The use of Supplements in Platelet Rich Plasma and Regenerative Cell injections
- Lecture #2 Regenerative Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma For Musculoskeletal Problems
- October 2010: The Dubai Congress on Anti-Aging & Aesthetic Medicine
- Lecture The use of Regenerative Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma injections in an office setting
- December 2010: The 19th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine And Biomedical Technologies in Las Vegas, NV
- Lecture The use of Regenerative Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma injections in an office setting
- December 2010 : The 19th International Congress of Orthopedics and Traumatology in Punta Cana, D.R.
- Lecture The use of Regenerative Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma in the Treatment of Athletic Injuries
- January 2011: The 5th Annual Regenerative Cells & Regenerative Medicine World Congress in San Diego, CA
- March 2011: Korea symposia on Platelet Rich Plasma and Regenerative Cells Acted as a visiting professor at four major hospitals in the Seoul area performing Regenerative Cell cases in each hospital Operating room
- April 2011: World Congress on Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine Unit Congresses XXL Century National Medical Center in Mexico City, Mexico
- Lecture #1 The use of Supplements and their Of Regenerative Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma injections
- Lecture #2 Regenerative Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
- April 2011 : 19th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine and Regenerative Biomedical Technologies in Orlando, FL
- May 2011 : The 8th Malaysian Conference on Anti-Aging, Aesthetic,: And Regenerative Medicine in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- August 2011: Upper Valley Platelet Rich Plasma and Regenerative Cell Symposium Claremont New Hampshire keynote speaker
- September 2011: North American Platelet Rich Plasma Symposium Toronto, Canada, Lecture The Future of Platelet Rich Plasma, Fat And BMAC
- December 2011: 20th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine andBiomedical Technologies Las Vegas Nevada
- February 2012 : Two Lectures on Regenerative Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma injections and the use of supplements in Regenerative Cell, Mexico City, Mexico
- February 2012 : Lectures on the use of Autogenous Regenerative Cells on Orthopedic Condition also acted as a visiting professor at The Catholic University of Korea guiding the Korean Doctors in performing Regenerative Cell treatments for Orthopedic Conditions Seoul, Korea
- April 2012 : Annual Meeting American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine Lecture on Regenerative Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma Injections Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- June 2012 : National Arthroscopy Congress Lectures on Regenerative Cells And Platelet Rich Plasma injections in Orthopedic Conditions, Functioned as a visiting Professor performing Operating Room cases using Regenerative Cells Lima, Peru
- July 2012 : 3rd Annual Platelet Rich Plasma & Regenerative Medicine Symposium with Cadaver Lab Lectured on Regenerative Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma injections Los Angeles, California
- August 2012 : The 6th Annual Anti-Ageing & Aesthetic Medicine Conference, “Integrative Health & Longevity” at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins Invited Lecturer on Regenerative Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma injections Melbourne, Australia
- August 2012 : Equador Society of Orthopedics and Traumatology SEOT (Sociedad Ecuatoriana de Orthopedia y Traumatologia) Lecturer on Regenerative Cells and Platelet Rich Plasma injections Guayaquil Ecuador
- September 2012 : Brazilian Orthopedic Hip Society guest lecturer San Paulo Brazil
- October 2012 : 1st C.U.R.E. Symposium Boca Raton, Florida Guest Lecturer on Regenerative cells
- October 2012 : 2012 World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine and Regenerative Biomedical Technologies Expo 2012 Guest Lecturer Shanghai, China
- November 2012 : Australasian College of Sports Medicine 27 Annual Scientific Conferences Brisbane Australia
- November 2012 : 1st Scientific practical conference” Current Trends in Trauma and Orthopedics”. Guest lecturer Moscow, Russia
- December 2012 : 21st Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine And Biomedical Technologies, guest lecturer Las Vegas Nevada
- January 2013 : 1st Annual Meeting of the Philippine Society of Regenerative Cell Medicine Manila, Philippines Guest Lecture and Visiting Professor
- February 2013 : 4th Mexico A4M Anti-aging Conference Mexico City, Mexico Guest Lecturer
- April 2013 : 2nd Annual C.U.R.E. Symposium Boca Raton, Florida Guest Lecturer on Regenerative Cells
- April 2013 : 21st Congress of Anti-Aging Medicine Orlando, Florida Guest Lecturer
- April 2013 : 23º Argentine Congress of Esthetic Medicine Guest Lecturer and Visiting Professor Buenos Aires, Argentina
- June 2013 : The Anti-Aging Academy of the A4M of Mexico Regenerative Cell Work Shop I will act as a coordinator and visiting Professor for a work shop on the nuts and bolts of Regenerative Cells
- July 2013 : This will include lectures at two medical schools
- Aug. 2013 : The Seventh Annual Meeting of the AustralianAsian Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Melbourne, Australia
- September 2013 : Biobridge Conference 2013 “Generation-Regeneration” Guest Lecture on “The Use of Regenerative Cells and PRP in Orthopedics” Venice, Italy
- Oct. 2013 : Regenerative Cell Conference in Dubai, U.A.E Will act as a speaker And visiting Professor performing cases
- October 2013 : Visiting Professor in Beirut, Lebanon and Amman, Jordan
- Oct. 2013 : Faculty of the Regenerative Cell Fellowship of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine will present didactic Lectures and perform practical lectures
- Nov 2013 : Visiting Professor at Far Eastern University Manila, Philippines including both didactic lectures And practical cases
- Dec. 2013 : American Academy of Anti- Aging Medicine Las Vegas, NV Invited lecturer in the Regenerative cell Session
- Feb. 2014 Acting as a visiting professor and speaker at Far Eastern Univ. Manila, the Philippines. This will involve both lecturing and performing cases
- Feb. 2014 Mexico A4M invited as a visiting professor for the Fifth Annual American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Mexican division.
- March 2014 Invited Participant of “Orthopedics Today” newspaper symposium as to how the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery needs to get involved with regenerative cells. This symposium is by invitation only.
- March 2014 Faculty member, lecturer, and instructor for A4M Regenerative Cell Fellowship
- April 2014 Invited speaker and Faculty member of the 33rd Cherry Blossom Seminar in Orthopedics. Washington,D.C.
- April 2014 Invited Speaker and Faculty Member for Select Biosciences Meeting in Palm Springs, California. Gave both didactic lectures and assisted on cases.
- May 2014 Faculty member for pre-conference workshop on Aesthetics and Hair Transplantation at American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine.
- May 2014 Keynote Address 22nd Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Aesthetic Medicine – Conference Highlights Orlando, Florida
- May 30 and 31 Invited Lecturer and Faculty Member International Biological Orthopaedics Meeting (IBOM) Mumbai, India
- August 2014 Invited Lecturer, Faculty Member and course Chairman for a Regenerative Cell Workshop for the Australian-Asian AntiAging Academy Melbourne, Australia
- September 2014 Invited Keynote speaker and Chair on Regenerative cell section The 1st Annual World Congress of Orthopedics 2014 (WCORT-2014) Xian, China
- October 2014 Invited Lecturer XVI International Congress on Aesthetics and Cosmetic Surgery. Buenos Aires, Argentina
- October 2014 Invited Speaker Program, 25th October , 2014, São Paulo, Brazil Brazilian Society of Pain Medicine
- November 2014 Invited speaker Doha GOALS (Gathering of All Leaders in Sport) Forum, in Doha, Qatar from November 3-5, 2014, under the High Patronage of His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Emir of Qatar and the patron of Doha GOALS.
- November 2014 Invited Speaker in Manila, Philippines Chair on Regenerative cells and PRP.
- Dec. 2014 Invited speaker 22nd Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Aesthetic Medicine on December 11 – 13, 2014 at the Venetian/Palazzo/Sands Expo in Las Vegas, NV.
- Jan 2015 Invited lecturer at Updates in Environmental Conference conference theme is Environmental Impact on Regenerative Cells, Aging, and Chronic Illness St. Petersburg, Florida
- Feb. 2015 Select Bioscience Tissue Engineering & Bioprinting in Boston, February 9-10, 2015. speaker on Regenerative Cells and PRP.
- March 2015 Invited Lecturer at the American Academy of Pain Medicine Washington, D.C.
- May 2015 Sau Paulo, Brazil Invited lecturer and demonstrated cases June 2015 Invited Lecturer Invited Lecturer and demonstrated cases at Laser and Regenerative Cell Meeting
- July 2015 Chennai,India 1st Annual ArthroPreserve meeting invited lecturer and performed cases
- Dec. 2015 Invited Lecturer America Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Las Vegas Nev.
- Feb. 2016 Invited Lecturer Singapore Regenerative Cell Meeting Singapore
- March 2016 Quito Ecuador Invited Guest Lecturer at Regenerative Cell Meeting
- March 2016 Seoul, Korea Lecturer and Chair Regenerative Cell Meeting
- May 2016 Sao Paulo, Brazil Invited Lecturer and Proctor for the Orthoreg meeting.
- June 2016 Chicago Invited Lecturer at Becker Orthopedic meeting
- July 2016 San Jose, Costa Rica Featured lecturer Regenerative Cell meeting
- August 2016 Rio De Janeiro Presenter at International Regenerative Cell Meeting during the Olympics
- November 2016 Shanghai, China Chair of Regenerative Cell Meeting.
- November 2016 Manila Philippines Invited lecturer Manila Regenerative Cell Meeting
- December 2016 Las Vegas, Nevada Invited Lecturer for General Meeting and lecturer for Regenerative Cell Fellowship
- December 2016 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Invited lecturer For Regenerative Cell meeting with emphasis on V cells