Before your visit:
Please let us know if you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have had recent exposure to persons confirmed to be COVID-19 positive.
- Common symptoms include fever, cough, runny nose, decreased or altered sense of smell, decreased or altered sense of taste and difficulty breathing.
What we are doing to protect our patients and our staff?
- Our staff will show proof of health and have negative COVID-19 results before returning to work and have daily temperature checks.
- Our entire team will be wearing face masks that cover their mouth and nose.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
- Examination rooms will be sanitized and disinfected with medical grade sanitizers and antibacterial agents after each patient visit.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting routines have been increased, including sanitation of all surfaces, doorknobs, etc. throughout the lobby, waiting and clinical areas.
Arriving for your appointment :
- Face masks are required.
- We will screen our patients for COVID-19 upon arrival and you will have your temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer.
- Physical contact, such as handshakes or hugs, will be avoided.
- When moving about our office, please keep a social distance of 6 feet or more from other patients.
- Hand sanitizer is provided when you enter the facility and is located throughout the office.
- Gloves are provided upon request.
Tests & Treatments :
- If you would like to purchase a rapid antigen COVID-19 test from us please CALL our office 561-368-1880 and we will provide instructions on how to do so safely.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and would like an immune boosting IV, please contact our sister company, theivlabs.com to book a treatment safely.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, we ask that you contact us 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time so we can properly adjust and maintain our COVID-19 protocol and social distancing measures. Please call 561-368-1880 to reschedule.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this difficult time and very much look forward to seeing you soon.