blood oxygenation + ozonation is a protocol that begins with the placement of
two IV catheters. One of these catheters is used to pull blood out of the body,
run it through a dialysis filter, the blood then gets ozonated and infused into
the other catheter in the other arm. As the blood comes out it is typically a
dark color, but after it is filtered and ozonated, it becomes a clean bright
The top 3 benefits of EBO2 are as follows:
- Decreases inflammation.
○ EBO2 stimulates a pathway in the body that dramatically decreases inflammation and even continues to loosen up the inflammation hiding away in the tissues for some time after the protocol! This inflammation can even be seen as foam in the waste container. Yes, you'll be able to see the inflammation leaving your body! This makes the protocol excellent for anyone with an autoimmune disease.
- Lowers cholesterol & fat in blood.
○ As the blood comes out of the body, many times you'll be able to see the yellow globs of fat leaving the body. These get trapped in the filter and leave your body for good! Triglycerides and Cholesterol levels can be lowered significantly with a number of treatments.
- Kills Virus, Bacteria, & fungi.
○ Ozone has amazing antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. To take this a step further, we use an Ultraviolet light to further impose its antimicrobial effect. This makes the protocol excellent for patients suffering with Lyme disease and mold exposure.
- 2022 (65)
- 2021 (36)
- 2020 (21)
- 2019 (15)
- 2018 (14)
- 2017 (23)
- 2016 (15)
- 2015 (18)